We, at Jupiter Consulting are there to help you in GST Consulting
As the implementation of GST is at its maturity phase in our country, your business may face many technical and practical issue in complying with the GST requirements. Therefore, it is important for you to understand clearly the GST treatments and implications on your business to avoid any penalties that may be imposed on your company.
We, at Jupiter Consulting are there to help you in this respect in the following manner:
GST Tax Consulting & Preparation Services with monthly compliance:
- Compilation of information to be uploaded on GST Portal.
- Verification of information uploaded by your vendors and advising corrections / modifications / deletions required to be done.
- Working out the tax liability and finalization of GST payment to be done.
- Uploading of Monthly return after completing all the formalities.
- Reconciliation of mismatched credit and advice on communication to concerned vendors or customers as the case may be.
- Compilation of information for Annual Return and support during audit by Third party before uploading of the return.
- Provide opinion / clarification raised by your organization on GST law and its function.
- Guidance and review of various circulars in respect of CGST/SGST/IGST and related matters issues time to time.
GST Retainer Services:
There will be times when your business is faced with uncertainties in identifying the appropriate GST treatments or implications for a particular transaction or arrangement. Such ambiguities may be caused by the complexity of the transaction or it may represent an area that has yet to be extensively covered by the relevant GST laws, regulations, orders or guides published by the CBEC or GST Council. In such cases, we would assist your business in studying the arrangement in detail and providing you with our expert opinion on the issue faced by your business. If required, we will assist your business to make a representation or seek an advance ruling on the matter*
Our GST Retainer Services is a retainer program that allows you to post your GST-related questions for the attention of our team of GST experts. As a subscriber to this program, you will also be notified of all the latest updates or changes in the GST laws, regulations, orders and guides that are published by the CBEC or the GST Council.